Here’s another great review of Weighing the Truth! http://booksage.blogspot.com/
“. . . First of all, the thing that stood out right away for me is that Nat could easily have her own series of books (or even a TV show). I have no idea if Christine is considering that. But I would certainly enjoy “seeing” more of Natalya Drummond.
There was a lot I liked about this book:
1. There were quite a few storylines running through the book. I liked the variety and the need to pay attention.
2. I liked seeing the difference between an attorney in her professional role and an attorney as a victim.
3. I liked getting the clear explanation, without being lectured to, of the rules surrounding a witness in a jury trial.
4. I liked the twists and turns and the fact that it was not predictable.
5. I liked that I could relate to a number of different parts of the book. . . . There are obviously so many things that we just don’t know about unless we experience them.
Weighing the Truth is an entertaining book about a very relatable character. Maybe we’ll see more of her.”—Lloyd Russell, The Booksage